24 February 2023
19 November 2022
02 July 2022
17 May 2022
25 October 2021
Social Media Apprentice
15th June 2016
The Glendale Show is the premier show in North Northumberland, and attracts 15,000 visitors annually with its huge choice and variety of attractions for all members of the family. We are currently looking for a Social Media apprentice to support our communications during the show season.
Over this four month position you will:
• Create exciting visual and written content for all social media channels
• Management of social channels - Twitter, Facebook, Instagram; responding to queries, comments and posting updates.
• Connect with traders and share information through social media
• Work with Glendale Show team to manage customer queries and provide amazing customer service
On show day you will be require to provide social media coverage of Glendale Show; including photos and video.
• Team work skills
• Independent skills
• Organisational skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Mature, calm person
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Positive attitude and energy
This position will help you gain valuable experience in electronic marketing techniques, as well as helping you to develop your communication and research skills. The successful candidates must be able to travel to Wooler and be available on an ad hoc basis from July to October.
We would envisage approximately 4 hours per week increasing in the run up to the Glendale Show.
If you are interest in the position please email your curriculum Vitae and covering letter by Friday 24th June to firstname.lastname@example.org